Health and Safety Policy Statement
Management recognises and accepts its responsibility to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of all its employees, contractors, visitors and those members of the public who may be affected by the business` activities.
- It is the business` aim to promote, set and maintain the highest standards for health, safety and welfare matters. This will be achieved by:
- Providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from the work activities.
- Consulting with employees on matters affecting health and safety.
- Providing and maintaining safe equipmen
- Ensuring safe handling and use of substances.
- Providing information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- Ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks.
- Preventing accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions.
- Reviewing and revising his policy as necessary at regular intervals.
The company will endeavour to eliminate any hazards which may result in personal injury, illness, fire, security losses, property damage or harm to the environment.